What better than to get your dose of CBD into your daily routine than with a delicious treat. CBD cups are simple to make with only 4 basic ingredients, but you can tweek the recipe to make them sweeter by adding raw honey or organic maple syrup. Plus, these treats can be made without CBD for a healthy Keto option!
- ½ cup Raw Cocoa Powder
- ½ cup Coconut Butter, melted
- 1 Tbsp. CBD oil
- 1 Tbsp. Raw Honey or Organic Maple Syrup (optional)
- Line a muffin tin with cup liners and set aside
- In a bowl, melt the Coconut Oil
- Whisk in the Cocoa powder into the bowl until no lumps remain
- Add Raw Honey or Organic Maple Syrup to the bowl and stir (optional)
- When mixed thoroughly, use a ¼ measuring cup to evenly distribute the mixture into the cup liners. It should fill 6-8 liners.
- Add ½ tsp. of CBD Oil to each cup and stir to combine
- Place the muffin tin in the refrigerator for 30 minutes to cool and set
- In a bowl, melt the Coconut Butter
- Remove the muffin tin from the refrigerator and work quickly to top each liner with 1 Tbsp. of Coconut Butter. The Cocoa and Coconut Oil will begin to melt, and you want to make sure that the Coconut Butter remains on top. Return to the refrigerator to set for 30 more minutes.
- Once the ingredients have cooled and set, remove from the muffin tin.
- Store in the freezer until you are ready to enjoy!
Prep Time: 10 Minutes
Cook Time: 60 Minutes
Recipe From the Kitchen of: Balanced-Life-Leslie