- 0.5 oz. unflavored CBD oil / CBD powder
- 3 cups of flour
- 1 tsp. baking soda
- 1 cup white sugar
- 1 cup brown sugar
- ½ tsp. salt
- 2 cups semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup softened butter
- 2 eggs
- 2 tsp. hot water
- 2 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1 cup chopped walnuts (optional)
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Mix your wet ingredients (white sugar, brown sugar, softened butter, and CBD oil) until creamy. Beat in the eggs and stir in the vanilla extract.
- Add flour to the batter until fully combined. Dissolve the baking soda in the hot water and stir into the batter along with the salt.
- Fold in the chocolate chips and walnuts (optional)
- Place parchment paper onto a baking sheet and spoon batter onto the sheet, leaving about 2 inches between each dollop. (Use a small cookie scoop/ice-cream scoop for better ease of measurement with the cookie batter)
- Bake for 10 minutes or until cookies appear golden brown.